USE OF THIS WEBSITE
COLLECTION OF DATA: WHAT AND HOW
You understand that many online software packages including, but not limited to, Google and others, store data in facilities that may not be wholly or in part regulated or owned by Nova Lux We and any third parties or software providers we engage now and in the future will take all reasonable steps to provide for the security of such stored data to the extent possible and act in accordance with the terms as provided by those third parties and software packages. You may refuse to work with us where you deem the risk of a data breach to be greater than the convenience and cost effectiveness of the solution provided. To disengage our services, please notify us in writing and we will remove your details from our system. We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
- When you provide information directly to our agency in person, by phone or in writing (whether electronic, via our communication tools, or otherwise)
- When you visit and/or use the website, in which case, We record information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other devices.
- From third parties such as our related entities, service providers, operators of linked websites, applications and advertising on the website.
- Your name, phone number, mobile telephone number, email address, physical address and other contact information.
- Feedback, market research and opinion polls provided by you.
- Financial information such as credit card or bank account numbers provided by you.
- Records and content of communications with Us or any other person including when using Website communication tools.
- Personal information based on your activities on the Website.
- The personal information you provide to us through any discussions boards, correspondence, user information pages, disputes, or shared by you from other social applications, services or websites.
- To the extent permitted by law, other personal information provided by or obtained from third parties (such as a credit bureau) including navigation and demographic data and credit check information.
- Personal information from your interaction with the Website and its content and advertising, including device identifiers, device type, geo-location information, connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, mobile network information, time, date, referring URL, the type of operating system and browser, ad data, IP address and standard web log data.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED, STORED AND KEPT SECURED
Our principal purpose in collecting, using and storing your personal information is to provide you with access to and use of the Website in a personalised, safe and efficient manner. You consent to us collecting, using, storing and sharing your personal information to:
- Operate the Website, generate content and provide customer support and billing services (including updates and improvements).
- Provide the services requested by you.
- Provide you with information via blogs, general email and online correspondence and newsletters.
- Research, develop and improve Our services.
- To conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with Our services.
- To generate statistics in relation to the Website.
- Verify the information for accuracy or completeness (including by way of verification with third parties).
- Contact you at your contact details we have collected, by way of voice call, post, text message or email.
- Aggregate and/or make anonymous your personal information, so that it cannot be used, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify you.
- Collect fees, resolve disputes and to identify, test and resolve problems.
- Notify you about the Website and updates to the Website from time to time.
- Supply you with generalised, targeted or personalised marketing, advertising and promotional notices, offers and communications based on your preferences, and measure and improve our marketing, advertising and promotions based on your ad customisation preferences.
At Nova Lux, we store and process your personal information on our host’s servers, currently located in multiple locations around the world. You consent to the transfer, storage and retention of that information onto the servers of our host provider used from time to time by Us, regardless of the location of those servers. We have taken steps to protect your personal information by contracting with a third party to provide technical and security measures. These measures are designed to mitigate, but do not guarantee against, the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES/SPOOFING, SPAM AND SPYWARE